Avoiding Work Injury in Florida: Energy-Filled Lunches Help You Stay Alert
Taking a nutritious lunch to work can help with your performance, health, and keep you on your toes when an accident threatens. If you eat out for lunch you most likely are opting for fast food which can be detrimental to your health and also leave you feeling sluggish and groggy.
Bringing your lunch doesn’t have to mean the same old boring peanut butter and jelly everyday, here are some healthy, cost-conscious, energy-filled options you can easily prepare for work
- a pita stuffed with grilled chicken, lettuce and low fat Caesar dressing, baby carrots and an apple;
- salmon served over lettuce and drizzled with low-fat sesame dressing, a can of broth-based soup and an apple;
- tuna salad on slices of whole wheat bread, chopped cucumbers and tomato with a banana on the side;
- whole wheat tortilla with hummus, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese and fat-free vanilla yogurt topped with berries; and
- a peanut butter and banana sandwich on whole wheat bread with low fat chocolate milk and an apple.
Go shopping over the weekend to get all of your ingredients and make your meals ahead of time the night before so you don’t have to rush in the morning. To streamline the packing part, invest in:
Suffering a work Injury in Florida? Call an Attorney
- a lunchbox;
- a Thermos;
- plastic bags;
- napkins; and
- plastic cutlery.
Work accidents that cause serious injuries are far too complex for you to handle on your own. Contact our Fort Lauderdale work accident attorney team to learn what to do after an accident to preserve your rights - 1-877-566-8759.
Our Fort Lauderdale work accident attorney team is conveniently located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Our attorneys have successfully represented clients throughout Florida. Remember, with your personal injury case, if there is no recovery, there is no legal fee, regardless of the attorney you choose.
To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."