5 Exercises You Can Do at Your Desk to Avoid a Work Injury in Fort Lauderdale
Staying healthy and feeling good at work is a way to help avoid accidents and injuries. There are many simple and short exercises that can be done at your desk throughout the day that can keep you energized and minimize fatigue and the potential for accidents. 5 Exercises You Can Do at Your Desk
Keep productivity up and stress down with these 5 great moves:
- Pump and Run – pump both of your arms overhead like you’re “raising the roof” for 30 seconds while you tap your feet on the ground for 30 seconds. Repeat 4 times.
- Desk Dancing – stand up and grab hold of your desk with one hand then twist your waist back and forth. Repeat 10 times, then switch hands.
- Hamstring Warm Up – sit back in your chair and put both your hands under one knee with palms up on the hamstring. Slowly lift that leg up with knees bent toward the chest. Do this 5 times on each side.
- Wood Chop – stand up and bring your hands together as if you’re chopping wood. Slowly “swing the axe” 10 times on each side of your body.
- Bottom Squeeze – while sitting clench the muscles in your rear end for 10 seconds and then release. Repeat this 10 times.
Some of these activities might make you feel a little silly at first but you will notice the benefits (increased energy, attention and comfort) quickly and, most importantly, it can keep your muscles from tensing up in case of an accident. Injured in Fort Lauderdale? Call an Attorney
Work accidents that cause serious injuries are far too complex for you to handle on your own. Contact our Fort Lauderdale work accident attorney team to learn what to do after an accident to preserve your rights - 1-877-566-8759.
Our Fort Lauderdale work accident attorney team is conveniently located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Our attorneys have successfully represented clients throughout Florida. Remember, with your personal injury case, if there is no recovery, there is no legal fee, regardless of the attorney you choose.
To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."